心情分享站~

生活无须担忧太多,我们只要努力,相信,一切就会如你想象的那样演变下去!


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lecture class~~

Oh my God!! Who can help me? I really die in my degree if the lecture class is still like what it is going right now. What the lecture talk in front I really don't understand and I have try hard to listen but it still no use. Still very blur!!! That's really du~~ Felt bad when I fall in blur in class, it just like a stupid cow listen to the music. Haii~~ Why my Uni life can be like this? So terrible and even don't know how to handle my exam... Today, just another senior telling me that after semester one there will only have half of the student can survive from the exam... and for some of the subject there are only 40% of the student pass. This sound really make me scare because I actually bad in academic and especially in mathematics, poorer!

No comments:

Post a Comment