心情分享站~

生活无须担忧太多,我们只要努力,相信,一切就会如你想象的那样演变下去!


Friday, June 19, 2009

Ponteng?!

Today i actually having 3 classes which is English lecture class, fluid mechanism lecture and a English tutorial... but i skip 2 of them and I'm back to PJ to take my Foundation's transcript...I actually want to go back to Setapak to attend my 2 hrs English tutorial after i make the thing done, but I meet my lecrurer and this kind of change is not many so i decided to stay and hand out with them for lunch. Mis Leong, Mis Pua, and Mis Lim all of them are no changes and they look quite good. Not much changes, still that funny but hardworking! They really is good lecturer. We all hand out with the lecturer for lunch at Jaya-One. Happy moment is always pass in very fast way... We came out on 12 something and then came back around 4 o'clock. than reach Genting Kelang on 4:15pm. Than took bath and than went out for lunch with siaw wei at somewhere near to our condominium. We are having vegetarian food again... Is vegetarian mixed rice, 3 dish + rice = RM 2.00 V. Cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment