心情分享站~

生活无须担忧太多,我们只要努力,相信,一切就会如你想象的那样演变下去!


Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy mOment

Yeaterday~ I ponteng again, I hurt my Fluid Mechanic's Lecture once again... Really felt sorry to him... Actually i also felt very sorry to my mum... She actually don't knoe i skip class and follow my friends go to Carrfour to buy food for steambot... Really relax and happy... That really is a memorable time. All of us are 8, that's Ming Teik(dai lou), Chik Cheong(Long Ge), Cheiu Yien(Frog Zai), Teik Wei(Len zai), Soke Sien(Sushi), Ching Wei, siaw wei and I. We eat steambot, buy food, play card, chat, take picture, wash plate, clean up the house after steambot, and many again... Very relax! Nice

1 comment:

  1. lol....really hurt ur beloved lec a lot ne... haha....
    but wat to do...his fluid make me wanna slp...
    haha
    but i think u all hav fun during tat time la...^^

    ReplyDelete