心情分享站~

生活无须担忧太多,我们只要努力,相信,一切就会如你想象的那样演变下去!


Thursday, May 7, 2009

1st Day at Home~~

Today is 1st day i at home. This is first time i feld that life can be that simple~ Wake up in the morning, read news, eat b'st, enjoy tv programmes, take lunch, take afternoon nap, eat "dim sam", take dinner, take bath, enjoy air-con, eat mum baked cake and chat with my dearest mum in the reading room....^_^v.nice life~I come back, family member was the happiest ppl, mum prepare a lot of food for me, just like last night, i once i had reach home, even mum just had finish bathing, she still warm up all the food that she had prepare earlier and that's all for me... so warm into the buttom of my heart! Actually, see all my family happy and healthy are enough for me.... nothings can be that more for me, and u also, am i right?
I really enjoy the life with family...FAMILY stands for---
FAther, Mother I Love You!(quote from my sister's fren--Selina)
Tis is what i ate for my dinner~ nice!














Family is the most important thing in my life, family support me, give me love, protection, listen to me, forgive me, and give me everythings in my life!
Mother's day is around the corner, everyone a ready to celebrate it by preparing a party for their mum, but what actually our mum want? "Mum, what should i do to make u happy?"
i always asking myself this Q, but i had naver found the answer, or I can say I had got a lot of answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment