心情分享站~

生活无须担忧太多,我们只要努力,相信,一切就会如你想象的那样演变下去!


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Everyone, I love U~















This is what i have baked last week(for my mum and she like it also^^), it name "melt in ur mouth". However, it actually woun't melt in ur mouth but are crunchy. Hahahaha.... Actually nice also^_^ For new ppl it is not bad liao. Baking actually is not that easy and not like what u think it should be. When come to real baking all things change... U woun't be that machanical like what u have planned before. My mum helps a lot when i'm baking. Em... actually can say the cookies is my mum baked. haha... I think ont only me, for all daugher when come to kitchen work, sure up of half of the work was done by their Mum, am i right? Sure!
I like cooking but i hate cleaning job! It is really bad so i don't like it. But work for my family, i'll do it also la... Because i'm a good girl! xD
I have to say thank You to my mum because of her, I learn to forgive and tolerante with the environment and the ppl around me and i also enjoy a lot of nice food. I have to say thank Q to my dad because he took time to drive back from Bindulu (he is having his work at there for this few month) to accompany me. I have to say thank Q to my 2nd brother because when i'm lazy to do somethings he always help me to do it and he also always telling joke to make me laugth. I have to thanks my big brother because he "belanja" me to eat Pizza Hut today and and he has spent a lot of money to bougth nice food for me. I have to say thank Q to my sister because she allows me to use her Credit Card.
Thanks for all to my family! I love u all...
About the cookies, it is quite simple and the ingredient are only few things. If anyone of u like it i can poss the recipe for u all.



This is what my mum bake for me, very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe i'll miss it when i back to KL... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment