心情分享站~

生活无须担忧太多,我们只要努力,相信,一切就会如你想象的那样演变下去!


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day?!

If u ask me, how I celebrate Mother's day with my mum. What I can tell u is I actually didn't celebrate it... ... Why? I also want to know why... ...
Today is mother's day but i had only saw my mum for 1 hour in the afternoon...
She is very busy and have no time for me...
Today I bake sushi and cake for her, but she have no time to enjoy that with we all. I feel like i do everything, but no ppl know that... ... No ppl are give me praise on that... ... Why it is going to be like that?

Mum very busy, she have no time for me even for 5 minutes... I hav been rush back from KL for this mother's day on my holiday, but... ...
I have plan tis mother's day since 1 mth before but it looks like no use at this moment. I plan to have a bbQ party, take family photo, have cake and a lot again...
Since yesterday morning, I went market with my mum and brother than we go for b'st together. We come back home after b'st and I started to prepare lunch for family. She went out with my aunt for a while(she said) and before that she promise me she'll back to have lunch with we all...but finally she not... mum back on 6pm. When come back after took bath, she went for dinner outside. What i prepared, she have no time to have a taste and even look on that. I have nothing to say... just keep silent.

Chocolate cake that i bake =.=




Today, my mum went out in the early morning for some matter and she also promised me she will back before lunch to prepare lunch for me, but later in the noon, there is just a call for me from mum to inform me that she have no time to come back, she'll having lunch with my aunties outside. She's calling to inform me, but i have prepared the lunch and are waiting for her. (=.=)Finally i have beed disappointed once again... Afternoon i am having lunch with my other family members beside my mum. Later when she back from lunch, she rushly took a bath and than went out to grandparent's house for Mother's Day dinner. I have no mood to pass her the Mother's day present that i bought from KL. I just keep silent and watching tv. I really been hurt... deeply hurt! What's that? Mother's day?! She'll never know she hurt me deeply on this Mother's day...
Time! What is that? Why ppl have no time? Why my mum have no time for me? Why my mother's day have no mum beside?

No comments:

Post a Comment