心情分享站~

生活无须担忧太多,我们只要努力,相信,一切就会如你想象的那样演变下去!


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back to KL...

I have just back to KL yesterday. This is a long and also a journey which is full of tear for me... U may say i have growth up, cannot always like tis, but to be separated from family come to here really is not easy for me! I'm a person who are very depand on my family. Family almost is everything for me. Before this i have never reliase, now i knew it. When think back the morning milk that mum prepare in every morning when i'm at home, my tear uncontrolablely fall down when i saw sister was preparing the same thing me. It is just like what mum prepare for me on yesterday morning. It is warm, just like mother's hand, warm and protectful. Mum, I miss you so much, I love You... I want to say thank you to you because you are my mum my dearest mum...Mum~

No comments:

Post a Comment