心情分享站~

生活无须担忧太多,我们只要努力,相信,一切就会如你想象的那样演变下去!


Saturday, May 23, 2009

U life~

Another 4 day I have to back to KL again... Why the time for me to back home always so short de? I feel like i just came back from KL yesterday than few days again I have to back to KL again. My life is just waiting for waiting to go back to my hometown. Everytime before i back to Sibu, I'll buy my family a lot of presents. Sometime i also think, that is not necessary for them, what they happy to see is I'm back. Or you also can say I like shopping and that is the reason that I give to myself to make myself feel better when shopping and spending money. Next time when I back i'll still buy something for my family!Haha!

Come to my new U life, should I say i have get ready or just i think i have get ready?! I'm worring whether i can do my degree well or not... I am very sure I'll miss my mum when i get back to KL but nevermind, mu sister is waiting me at KL and my mum will come to KL on this coming August so no worry lo... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment