心情分享站~

生活无须担忧太多,我们只要努力,相信,一切就会如你想象的那样演变下去!


Friday, August 14, 2009

Super Busy week!!

This was a super busy week.....

Busy with exam, assignment, play, eat, msn, and so on.
Very busy,very busy but finally come to the last day in a week(Sat), I found that I have done nothing.

Said preparing for exam, but all the test on this week are "Open discussion + open book + open sharing answer" test. More, the answers for our test mostly can be found in the book. So, for those who had study very hard for the exam now exams become meaningless. On the other hand, that's good thing for those who are no prepared.

This week I'm having 3 tests (Thermodynamics, Fluid mechanics and Material Science) and on this coming week I am having another Math (2nd mid-term) test. It sound terrible but actually NNOOOOo!! Is quite funny. For all the test on this week, even for those who had no study at all, I think they will able to score 85% and above. No doubt, that's fact^^. Exam for what? Exam is "you lie i lie". No more testing on how well u understand about the subject, that's my exam.

I'm not complaining on my exam style, sometime that's good also...haha^^ Just during the exam you will found that very busy...

You are not just answering to the question, sometime we also need to answer to those who are sitting around you. However, you can also question them and ask them to show their solutions for few second and you are also allowed to "borrow paper" from you friends(if they feel ok).

About next week Math test sure is not easy. It cover 3 chapters and those chapters are not easy also.

Later in the evening I'll go Sungai Wang meet my Mum and my aunties. They all come to KL for holiday (Now got Mega sale, they purposely come for shopping. Swt~) and they will stay here for 1 week time. So happy later can see them... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment